- a piece of boneless chicken breast and skin
- the juice of half a lemon
- 5 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- a quarter of a head of fresh cabbage
- 2 green stalks
- 2 zucchini
- a handful of peeled peels
- oil, salt
- wooden sticks for skewer
- Cut the chicken into strips, place on wooden sticks and sprinkle with lemon juice and pour over the oil. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the onion and carrot into cubes, grate the garlic, shake everything in the shrimp and fry them in oil.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and add the shrimp over the vegetables. Then fry, actually simmer for 5 minutes.
- Zucchini cut into cubes, cabbage into strips. Mix this together with the peas in the vegetable sauce and cook for another 5 minutes. Salt, pepper.
- Fry the chicken halves in oil and finally add salt. Serve with this delicious vegetable sauce and a slice of bread. A fruit salad with strawberries and ice cream is served for lunch.
Variation: If you like garlic, arrange the sauce with one or two cloves at the end. This enhances the taste of the sauce, not to mention the authentic aroma of the wine …
Did you know: Sprinkle the chicken with lemon to make it easier for the enzymes to soften the meat. They love sour, this is the trick.