Baked potatoes are always a real success, but this time we will make them a little different from what we are used to. We will enrich it with a great tip with cream, garlic and parmesan and we will grind everything.
This time we found the recipe on the Miss7 portal, but it was conceived by one of the most famous chefs. Jamie Oliver. The latter promises that such potatoes will impress everyone present at the table and the beauty of this dish is that we can prepare it a little ourselves. You can add bacon cubes to the filling, you can even enhance it with a handful of chestnuts or nuts if you have them on hand.
The recipe is one of the traditional French ones and mushrooms, leeks or other vegetables are often added for an even richer taste.
- 2.5 kg peeled potatoes, cut into rings
- 1 piece of butter
- 200 ml of milk
- 300 ml sweet cream
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- a handful of fresh thyme
- a handful of minced parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius in the normal program (heating up and down without ventilation). Coat the baking pan with butter.
2. Pour the milk into the pot, add the cream, bay leaf and garlic and cook for two minutes. Arrange them with salt and pepper.
3. Remove the pot from the heat and add the potatoes and thyme. Stir to keep all potatoes under the surface.
4. Then shake the contents of the pot in a greased pan, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and place all together in the oven for 45 minutes.
Read more: Scrambled eggs: a really simple idea for a whole new taste
Photo: / Getty Images