We adore her because she kills several flies at once, because we do not have to think much about what to prepare next to her. Ideal for busy days, but also when we want a little comfort in the spoon.
- 2 cloves garlic
- nja dy peçenica
- 6 carrots
- green stems
- after a teaspoon of dried oregano and dried basil
- half a teaspoon of cumin
- teaspoon smoked peppers
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 100 ml of dry white wine
- 1 l shoulder base
- 250 gr tortellini
- 500 gr spinach
- 100 ml sweet cream
- 70 gr minced parmesan
- salt and pepper
Finely chop the onion and fry until glassy.
2. Cut the pechenitsa, cut the carrot into rings, as well as the celery stalk and add everything to the onion.
3. Fry and add the garlic, tomato puree and all the spices. Bake until it smells good, then add the tomato puree.
4. Sprinkle with wine and when the liquid has boiled half, add the base of the soup. Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes until the carrots are tender.
5. A few minutes before the end (depending on how long the pasta is cooked in the package as recommended) add the tortellini, cream, parmesan and spinach.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
We also recommend: Pickled lemon: homemade bombs in five minutes (VIDEO)
Photo and video: Sonja Ravbar