Why not start with the milk ingredient, which at first is extremely creamy – mascarpone? The idea turned out to be successful, as mascarpone mashed potatoes are our most fluffy and creamy puree, and at the same time with wonderful taste. Furthermore, we introduced another welcome shortcut in the form of using a hand mixer. This provides expressive preparation and a delicate silky texture.
Mashed potatoes with mascarpone
It does not become more creamy.
- 1.2 kg potatoes
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- teaspoon salt
- 40 g butter
- milk as needed
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into small cubes and cook until soft.
2. While it is still hot, shake in a colander and let the excess water evaporate.
3. Shake it again in the bowl and add the butter, salt and mascarpone, then mix it with an electric hand mixer with ordinary mustache. If desired or necessary, add a little warm milk.
4. The puree prepared in this way is extremely quartz and for a really silky texture without potato pieces, we squeeze it again in a fine colander.
5. You can serve it like this or sprinkle it in bowls, sprinkle on top with minced parmesan cheese and bake it at high temperature in the oven to melt the cheese.