These pasta with a pasta boasts of extreme festivity, all thanks to the cream cheese and Greek yogurt, without cream or butter in them. Chicken, peppers and sun-dried tomatoes offer a delicious taste. Yes, this is a shortcut that is slowly being enjoyed.
Pasta from a saucepan in a creamy chicken sauce
- 400 g pasta (eg fusilli – trap)
- 500 gr chicken fillet
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 gr cream cheese
- 170 gr Greek kos
- 70 g cheddar cheese
- 1 yellow pepper
- 30 g dried cherry tomatoes
- 2 thyme branches
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 liter of chicken broth base
- salt, pepper
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic and cut the peppers into small cubes.
2. Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes, then salt and pepper it.
3. Heat a large bowl well and pour two tablespoons of oil into it.
4. When the oil heats up, quickly fry the first half of the chicken cubes, then the other. This way, the pan will not be too crowded, which would lead to a drop in temperature and water leakage from the meat, which would result in a chewed structure.
5. Bake each round for 1-2 minutes on high heat, stirring occasionally, until cubes turn golden brown.
6. Shake the roasted chicken pieces on a plate, add the onion to the pan and lower the heat.
7. Add a little salt to the onion and fry it slowly for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Be careful not to overdo it.
8. Add finely chopped garlic and thyme leaves.
Bake for one minute to smell the garlic.
10. Add a liter of chicken broth base or a liter of water and two cubes of chicken broth.
11. Wait for the water to boil, then return the chicken pieces to the pan and add the sliced peppers.
12. Let the base cook for 8 minutes, then add the pasta.
13. Cover the pan and simmer the pasta for 12-17 minutes, stirring regularly.
14. Cook them open for the last minutes.
15. When the pasta is cooked al dente, lower the heat and add the cream cheese and minced cheddar.
16. Set the bowl aside and add 170 gr of Greek yogurt to the pasta.
17. Mix and taste and salt and pepper to taste.