Most believe that without bread, one way or another, it is not possible. Especially not in the morning. Evidence of this is the fact that toasted bread, buns and breads on the shelves are recently finished. It also seems that we have suddenly got a large number of home bakers who proudly show their breads on Instagram.
If you are among those who have not yet started bread or have taken the last stocks you have ahead of you in the store, we have prepared some ideas for a bread-free breakfast.
The first is avocado pudding with honey, which not only fills the stomach, but also provides the body with many vitamins and minerals.
For one to two people you need:
- and roasted avocados
- 120 milliliters of milk
- a tablespoon of honey
- two to three tablespoons granola or coarsely chopped almonds
Mix the avocado, milk and honey into a piece in a homogeneous mixture. Pour into suitable containers and sprinkle with almonds or granules.
If you want, you can put the avocado pudding in the fridge.
Another idea for a breakfast without bread: Apple rings with oats
Breakfast smoothie with super power
Even a smoothie made from ingredients that provide the perfect amount of energy can be a great breakfast.
- 240 grams of cabbage, spinach or cabbage leaves. You can combine these.
- a banana
- two deciliters of almond milk
- spoons of flaxseed oil
- a little cinnamon
Mix all the ingredients in an equal amount and drink a freshly prepared drink.
Or prepare a smut a little differently: White chocolate raspberry smoothie
Banana separated with yogurt and jam
Banana sharing is usually a dessert, but it can also be a delicious breakfast and a little different.
- a ripe and strong banana
- half a cup of Greek yogurt
- two tablespoons of jam
- two tablespoons of almonds or grated walnuts
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise and place in a shallow bowl.
- Place the yoghurt between the two halves and toss the jam that has already been heated on the stove or in the microwave.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds or walnuts on top of the jam
A delicious and nutritious breakfast without bread can be prepared from tofu. The stated quantities are sufficient for four beds.
- 100 grams of strong tofu
- a tablespoon of olive oil
- 120 grams of minced onion
- 180 grams of minced red pepper
- a quarter teaspoon of minced coriander
- half a teaspoon of cumin
- a quarter teaspoon of garlic powder
- half a teaspoon of salt
- teaspoon ground turmeric
- new onions for garnish
- and sliced avocados
- four tortillas
- sour cream of your choice
- Remove the tofu from the packaging. We place it on a paper towel, tie another one on top and squeeze out the excess liquid from the cheese.
- Then grind the tofu in a bowl with a fork.
- Heat the oil, fry the onion, add the paprika and fry to soften.
- Add spices and two tablespoons of water and bring to a boil.
- Shake the tofu in the mixture and mix everything well once. Add a little more salt if necessary.
- Place the tofu mixture on each tortilla, wrap and garnish with a slice of avocado and fresh onions. Add sour cream if desired.
Vegan breakfast idea: Light vegan pancakes
Potatoes can also be an ingredient in the morning. For simple and delicious frying you need:
- a larger potato
- ground black pepper
- spoons of butter
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid from it.
- Arrange it with pepper and salt.
- Heat the butter in a pan and place the potato piles in the hot pan with a spoon.
- Press them against the pan to heat as many surfaces as possible.
- Fry for three to four minutes on each side and serve hot.
- French fries go well with cheese, sour cream and also fried eggs.
Recipe from Thekitchn.com
Read more: Saturday Breakfast: Muffins with Divine Juice
You may also be interested in: Saturday Breakfast: Great Smoothie with Spinach Apples