The traditional recipe assumes that we drill four holes in the green filling, kill the eggs in them, and then bake them all together in the oven. It seemed to us that at this time there would be too many eggs for someone and not too few, because of the pies, and we redesigned the dish to consume only them!
We also recommend: How to make a wreath of Easter bread
- 400 gr flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 dl water
- 500 g of cereal
- 250 g ricotta
- 5 eggs + 4 hard boiled eggs
- 5 tablespoons minced parmesan
- 4 tablespoons minced pecorino cheese
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
1. First, knead a soft dough from all the ingredients listed. Divide it into 4 balls of equal size, cover it with a towel and let it rest for an hour.
2. Prepare: Wash the grain, cut into small pieces and cook without adding water on low heat in a non-stick pan.
3. The hardon is then drained from its juices and finely ground, pour a little oil in the pan and fry quickly, for a better taste.
4. The hardoni is then mixed in a bowl with the eggs (if desired, use less) and all the cheese, salt and pepper.
5. Turn the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a standard round pie pan.
6. Roll out each thin dough ball into a floured surface. Coat the first round with oil and cover with the rest, for a more stable finish and transfer to a baking tray. Lay the filling on it, make 4 holes and place boiled eggs in them at equal intervals.
7. Cover everything with the third circle of dough, grease it again with oil and add the last part of the dough, also grease it a little.
Bake for 50 minutes.
9. Let the pie cool a bit before waiting. It is also very nice and cool.
Read on Deloindom.si: Tips for Successful Dandelion Harvest
Prepared by: Neli Selan and Lea Sterle / Kult316
Photos: Sonja Ravbar