The well-known Turkish recipe for initially boiled and then fried eggs has received countless praises around the world. We reminded him in the light of the coming Easter, when we will be asked where to go with all the pies. We are planning a wonderful new series of natural color paintings and we know you will not be able to stop creating. 😉
Some of them you will definitely spend on a salad or invest in them and from now on you can associate with this divine breakfast after Easter.
Boiled Turkish eggs
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- spice mix: red pepper, chili pepper, dried mint and salt
1. Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
2. Put the pan on the fire and melt the butter in it. When it smells like nuts, add all the spices and fry quickly.
3. Add the eggs and turn them once in the butter so that they are all covered with the intoxicating mass of butter.
4. Furthermore, you can melt some more butter and arrange it according to the same procedure and throw it again on the eggs, in order to get even more “sauce” in which you can dip the bread.
Tip: You can adjust the spice mix to your liking.
We also recommend: A quick lunch with chicken and pasta from a pot
Cover photo: yebeka / Getty Images