This week we celebrated World Pizza Day. But since we have already prepared it on our portal in different ways, this time we decided to adapt it a bit. We will deal with the same ingredients as the usual version of this Italian cult dish, only we will combine them a little differently. This will make a great pizza bread that goes great for breakfast, snack or dinner.
Read also: This is a step in baking pizza you skip next time, ask pizza bakers
This recipe, in addition to bringing your taste to our gourmet neighbors instantly, has another advantage. Pizza bread does not need to be cut. Because it consists of more pieces than you will notice in the recipe, you can simply tear it when it is cooked. This way even small children will be able to use it without any problem.
- 350 g white flour
- teaspoon sugar
- spoons of salt
- 5 g of dry yeast
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml of water
- 60 ml of milk
- 80 g butter
- tomato puree
- 130 g bacon
- 180 gr mozzarella
- olive oil
- teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt and dry yeast. Melt the butter in the milk over medium heat. Add water and allow the mixture to cool slightly. Beat the eggs and mix everything together with the dry ingredients. Stir until the mass turns into a dough mass. Boil and cover and let rest until it rises to twice the size of the bread.
2. Roll out the dough into a large rectangle and cut into 5 equal strips. We coat each of them with tomatoes, sprinkle them with mozzarella and cover them with bacon. Then place one on top of the other.
3. Cut the folder, which looks like a kind of lasagna, into 4 more parts. Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and then place all four pieces vertically in it. Let rise for another 20 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and bake the bread for 15 minutes. Then take it out of the oven and coat it on top with olive oil mixed with garlic powder. Bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Once the bread is baked let it stand in the mold for 10 minutes, then take it out of it and serve.
Read more: Donuts: 4 most common mistakes in preparation
Photo: A_Lein / Getty Images