Spring is ahead and the desire to spend as much time outside as possible will surely be on the rise. This is why we have found a new recipe for a quick lunch in order to have as little work as possible with preparing meals. This time we chose pasta with chicken and plenty of parmesan. A hearty meal that will pamper our palate and fill our stomachs well, but requires very little effort from us.
There will not be much work with the dishes either, as we will only need a pan in which the pasta will be cooked. In short, a perfect spring meal that will take us to Italy for a moment and then allow us to sit back and enjoy the warm rays of the sun. Let’s start with the preparation!
- 4 pieces of chicken breast
- pb. 700 ml homemade tomato sauce (if we have a house, great, otherwise the store one will play its role perfectly)
- 300 grams of pasta
- 4 large slices of mozzarella
- 25 grams of parmesan
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 320 milliliters of water
- fresh minced parsley
1. Turn on the oven to the grill function and place the grilles on the top floor. Dry the chicken with paper towels and arrange with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan and fry the chicken until well browned (5 to 7 minutes on each side). Put everything together on a plate.
3. Then pour three-quarters of the tomato sauce into the pan. Add water and pens and half a teaspoon of salt. Stir, bring to a boil, lower the heat and wait for the pasta to soften and the liquid to thicken. Remove from heat.
4. Place the chicken on the pasta and add the rest of the sauce. Place the mozzarella on top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Then place it all together in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes for the cheese on top to take on a golden brown color. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with fresh parsley and lunch is ready.
Read also: Pasta from a pot prepared by Tereza Poljanič
Photo: from_my_point_of_view / Getty Images